Facebook is the largest, fastest growing and popular social media site in the world today. With more than half a billion members, it has been a major force in both the cultural and business area for years now, and has now changed everything with f-commerce.
The complete, step-by-step Facebook sales and marketing plan from Brian Carter has helped thousands of businesses to supercharge their online sales and profits. Now, this book has been fully updated to reflect new Facebook features and tools, share all-new examples and experiences, and provide actionable new insights into users of Facebook… your customers! Carter focuses on proven pay-off techniques and keeps you away from costly techniques such as buy Facebook likes that are no longer working in today’s Facebook. You will find the best methods today to attract more prospects at a lower cost, turn more of them into profitable buyers, repel “company-bashers,” grow your Facebook likes and draw fans to help you sell. This is a book for doers, not speakers: businessmen and marketers who want results, quickly!
This book also outlines business strategies that small and medium-sized can use Facebook Likes to boost profits and stimulate growth. Brian explains how to guarantee that every part of a business incorporates the feasibility elements, including openness, accountability, responsiveness, and genuineness — and how they benefit business objectives.
- Compare Facebook’s five profitable routes and choose the one that suits you best
- Create a Facebook Likes program that reflects your unique offers and customers
- Avoid eight key mistakes that kill your Facebook profitability
- Continually optimize your Facebook presence to reflect your experience and performance
- Sell your dream: go beyond the benefits of exciting your Facebook fans’ wishes
- Attract super affordable, targeted visitors that will like your Facebook page
You can buy the book “The Like Economy: How Businesses Make Money with Facebook Likes” from Amazon.